Saturday, November 08, 2008

Blogging Live (and incoherent) at Woodlands Regional Library | It's DEAR time, baby!!

DEAR or what stands for 'Drop Everything And Read' is back!! From 01 Nov 2008 to 31 Jan 2009, library users can now borrow double the amount. A humble basic member like Yours Truly is allowed to take a maximum of 8 books now. Haha.

So here I am using a computer in the Library with 3 graphic novels by my side ready to be borrowed. One is Vertigo's Fables: Arabian Nights (and Days). I read it before, but I'm re-reading it. Heh. The other 2 are actually comics really, not graphic novels. Damn. I feel bad. They're Batman: Terror & The Flash: Dead Heat.

I'd choose some novels after this post. Promise! Heh. Strange that I still have this guilt if I read too much of graphic novels/comics. Will definitely try to balance it with some other fiction works.

No comments: