Sunday, June 05, 2011

Tan Kin Lian for President! (4 thoughtful questions by 'simple')

A sequel to this previous post, "Tan Kin Lian for President?". Yeah, I must admit I'm running out of idea of getting the title for this post.

I just visited Mr Tan's blog (Tan Kin Lian's Blog). I'm quite overwhelmed at his passion to sell the idea of him running for Presidency. At least for yesterday alone, there were 16 presidential-related posts in his blog. Prolific.

What I like the best, though, is this not-so-simple comment by one 'simple':

I'm sure we will all like to hear from TKL
1) his view on ministerial and presidential pay packets and what he considers to be fair and is willing to accept if he were to be elected.

2) What he intends to pick up from where Ong Teng Cheong had left off and how he will deal with government resistance that OTC had encountered

3) the reasons he left his lucrative CEO post in NTUC Income and as a PAP office holder

4) What are the substantive results he had achieved for mini-bond investors. Otherwise it is but one small episode in his track record

Answers to the above will help voters assess him better as a candidate


The comment above is for this post of Mr Tan's, "Blog: Why Tan Kin Lian must run for President".


Screenshot of the comment


Considering like many bloggers, Mr Tan opts for this "Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author", I'm very certain that it's just a matter of time for him to address the above question.

And no, I'm not the one who commented as simple. :)

No comments: