Sunday, March 11, 2012

Murdoch University at Kaplan: Double...or Nothing!

"Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere." I fully agree with this Chinese proverb.

So keep learning. And you'll gain more treasures...and they'll follow you everywhere.

That indeed sounds nice, doesn't it?

Yet the challenge for keep learning is for me how to juggle it with my work. See, I'd love to study full time, but I just cannot afford it. Sure, woe is me and all that.

That's why I'm very excited reading about the part-time programme offered by Murdoch University via Kaplan.

Especially the part on how they offer Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Management. Yes, it's one of many double-major programmes by Murdoch University.

Psychology. And. Management.

The well understanding of these 2 subjects will do wonder to my life's goals.

First and foremost, my goal is of course to try to take over the world! (Hur hur. Play "Pinky & The Brain Theme Song"!)

Okay. Seriously now.

I shall avoid of being too wordy. By learning on Psychology, I hope to understand myself better and thus, be able subsequently to understand others. And by learning Management, I aim to be the most effective manager.



I know it is a bad dream to work for a manager like Pointy-haired Boss (in Dilbert comic strip).

But you know what's worse than that? If you unknowingly transform yourself to be such a person. It can happen gradually and perhaps because of others' influence. (Read: another higher level of managers who lead by BAD examples? Maybe.)

Avoid that degeneration to be a contemptible manager. Keep on learning.

I repeat I strongly believe that Psychology and Management are the keys for that--towards achieving my life's goals.

So how about you? (Ask the hardest questions 1st what you'd want to do in life & how to it...)

Now you can advance your life goals with Murdoch’s Double Major Degree and Masters programmes offered at Kaplan Higher Education on a full time and part time basis. (Find out more here.)

1 comment:

Cathleen said...

My goal? Hmm~ Should I continue my master? Or start working first. Very confusing. All the best to you since you have a very clear goal to achieve. :)