Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ted on Jimmy Kimmel Live

Ted on Jimmy Kimmel Live. LOL. Haha. If you've missed out the movie "Ted", you really ought to find the DVD. Heh.


And of course who can't forget the part about the (rated) thunder song. Hur hur.

[thunder is heard outside]
Lori: I don't - I don't understand. I really don't. You're 35 years old and you're still scared of a little thunder?
John: I am not!
[Ted comes running into the bed]
Ted: Thunder buddies for life, right, Johnny?
John: Fucking right.
Ted: Alright, come on, let's sing the thunder song.
John: Alright.
John, Ted: [singing] When you hear the sound of thunder, / Don't you get too scared. / Just grab your thunder buddy / And say these magic words: / "Fuck you, thunder! / You can suck my dick! / You can't get me thunder / 'Cause you're just God's farts!"

No comments: