Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Les Misérables Gavroche songs & "Do You Hear The People Sing" various versions

(This ought to be the last post about the musical movie, Les Misérables.)

Okay, without doubt many are crazy of the song, "Do You Hear The People Sing?". Rightly so. I too like it. But I have much impressed as well about the songs by the character, Gavroche (played by Daniel Huttlestone). The clarity of his voice. Darn. And of course the powerful lyrics too. Heh.

Les Miserables - All Gavroche's Parts (Four songs - Lyrics)

Do You Hear The People Sing? 2012 (Full Version) - Lyrics

Well, back to "Do You Hear The People Sing". I'd say I like the most about this one by Original London Cast Version. Uhm, because it's more spirited, I guess?

Les Miserables - Do You Hear the People Sing? [LYRICS]

And yeah, I somewhat like the Japanese version of this song too!

Do you hear the people sing (Japanese) / 民衆の歌

No comments: