Friday, March 21, 2008

Top 3 on 21/03/08 -- Thnks fr th Mmrs, Ping.sg!

(That is to quote from the song by an American band Fall Out Boy, titled "Thnks fr th Mmrs", in short for Thanks for the Memories.)

My post, "You can google 'rednano', but you can't rednano 'google'?" managed to be ponged to the top 10 of "most popular in the last 24 hours" in Ping.sg. In fact, top 3, before the clock strikes to the 24th hour & throws my post to oblivion. Still I'm quite happy I happen to be around during its last minute. "23 hours 59 minutes ago". Chuckles. If it's observed by others, I would have said I have a stalker or two. Apparently I am my own stalker. If that's possible.


Screenshot from Ping.Sg 21/03/08

But really. That post is nothing. Consisted of mostly 4 screenshots of what google can do & what rednano cannot do. And a little Anonymousque quote in the beginning of the article, which one can easily deduce as self-fabricated.

Now it's possible that others, upon reading this post, would start to regret that they pong-ed my post. Pingsters, I have my eyes on you...

Screenshot with the 23 pingsters

...nah, just kidding. =)

PS. I am never into rock songs, but the hilarious YouTube clip, "Thnks fr th Mmrs" might have played a big part to convert me.

Fall Out Boy: Thnks fr th Mmrs

No comments: