Sunday, April 20, 2008

2 top-10 posts at Ping.sg succumb to self-censorhip?!

Annoying. (Especially so because I had lost the chance to read what the articles about. The screenshots below show the excerpts of the posts. Only the excerpts).

The top-10 list at Ping.sg I referred to is today's one. Take a look at #3 & #9, titled "Departure of a staff and down the rabbit hole" & "Reasons Why I Resigned" respectively. Both links when clicked will eventually lead to "The blog you were looking for was not found." page.

Whatever made the two bloggers to remove their articles is now a mystery and I really should not waste my time trying to speculate about the reasons. The only thing left to do is to 'poof' them due to 'no content'. Evil grin. (As if that will make any difference).

Top-10 Ping.sg 20/04/08

From Post #3

From Post #9

No comments: