Thursday, July 10, 2008

Good bye, dad. Heaven will be like a 24-hour library for you.

My dad passed away. Some time after midnight, I was called by my brother. He did not ask me to go home. No, he didn't. (Such a great brother he is, he always empathizes with my working life.)

He just called to inform about how my father had a heart attack during his health check in hospital. And how he succumbed after 20-minute efforts from doctors to revive his heart. He is at rest now.

If Heaven does exist, I believe it will be one Great Library filled with thousands books & equipped with a wonderful search engine where you can locate & find the book. The Library which opens 24 hours daily. The Library where we can read in peace & discuss about what we like most about the books.

Reserve a seat for me, dad.

14 comments:

YongWei said...

RIP =)

uzyn said...

My condolence to you.

krisandro said...

My heart goes out to you and your family.

Uncle Sha said...

My condolences

Dingo said...

Once again, one is reminded how fragile life can be..

My condolences.

Cheong said...

I'm still trying to cope with the loss of a loved one too so I know it hurts and it is a trying time but please do take care.

Edroos Alsagoff said...

My condolences to you and your family.

ar zhou said...

Deepest Condolences to you and your family.

Daphne said...

my deepest condolences...

please take care of yourself.

starwish said...

My deepest condolences to you and your family. Be strong.

soup said...

My deepest condolences.

Take good care of yourself!

shanewei said...

Heaven will definitely be a one great library for your dad. He will be well taken care. xx

Ole' Wolvie said...

My condolences and...

Hey, that's one vision of afterlife that definitely agrees with me.

(It muz has internet though!)

enhenyero said...

Its not going to be easy, i know i have been there. My symphaty.