Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Jean.sg "Bandwidth Exceeded" is artificial?

Curious for an update for "jean vs john" debacle, I visited the blog, jean.sg just now. Instead of the usual setting of posts, the remark "Bandwidth Exceeded" was shown. The curious part, however, is that the advertisement can STILL appear.


Is that possible? So I checked the 'source' code of jean.sg.

And I realize that the remark "Bandwidth Exceeded" is part of the source. If I were some girl lost in some wonder land, I might comment: "Curiouser and curiouser!", but as per now I'd say it's interesting & perhaps it's time to learn more about what 'Exceeded Bandwidth' actually means.

2 comments:

Bernard said...

You can edit your 404 file to be anything you want. No issues.

JayWalk said...

I think you are getting a bit carried away with your conspiracy theory liao lah....