Friday, May 01, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine -- which cinema NOT showing it?

The tragic answer is Cathay Cineplexes. Why, oh why???

What probably is the movie of the year, and my preferred cinema doesn't show it?

Meanwhile I'm trying to console myself by looking at the screenshots of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" from the other 3 major cinemas in Singapore. I think the best one is from Shaw Online. That of Eng Wah looks okay--if not too simple, perhaps. But for sure, not Golden Village (I swear not to ever watch any show there!)


Screenshot of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" from Shaw Online


Screenshot of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" from Golden Village


Screenshot of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" from Eng Wah


(The images above were uploaded to Nikon my Picturetown.)

Anyway more info about the movie, "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" can be found in this ofiicial website of the movie here & in this Wikipedia article here.

Check out also the trailer of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" at YouTube here! (Man, I have the urge to re-read the comics about the origin of Wolverine, aptly titled as "Origin"...)

I'd definitely watch this show--and to patiently wait after the credits, they say there's an additional ending. As long as I remember not to watch it at any of Golden Village cinemas.

No comments: