Sunday, January 23, 2011

A dying man who can still send an email...

From one Mohammed Ahmed (mohammedhmed@hotmail.com) who claims to be a dying man. (Well, a dying man who is able to write an email. Not much dying, huh?)

Assalam Allekum,
My name is Mohammed Ahmed. I am a dying man who have decided to donate the sum of $18m million dollars.) to you for the good work of the humanity. Please contact me via. Email: mohammedahmed777@yahoo.cn for details information on this noble project of mine Please note that I have WILLED $18m to you by quoting my personal reference number Ms/Jds/577/0018/HtrI/33ln/eg so that i can confirm that you actually received my email notice to you.
Wassalam and regards,
Mohammed Ahmed
Email: mohammedahmed777@yahoo.cn


Title of the email is MY LAST WILL. Apparently there're many wills of him. Not so dying after all, is he? Heh.

No comments: