Saturday, September 10, 2011

Nuffnang cheque and why I'm lovin' it...



Again a repeated reference to Price Tag lyric in particular "It's not about the money, money, money" (well, the money IS good, though. Thanks Nuffnang!), I'd like to credit Nuffnang co-founder Ming for the accompanying letter--short, but a nice touch--to the cheque. (And if you google "nuffnang cheque", you'll find out a lot of encouraging posts... And hey, the cheque is indeed real!)

Okay, so I'm an "Exclusive Nuffnanger". (But so can you!!)

An “Exclusive Nuffnanger” is a Nuffnang blogger who has NO advertisements from, mentions of, or links to other ad networks originating from SEA, or any ad networks we deem as competitors on his/her blog.


And I have to admit the benefit of being such an "Exclusive Nuffnanger" is real! Especially with regards to payment term which is 30 days from End of Month Requested. (For me, I requested the payment on 23/07 and I received the cheque dated on 06/09! I don't even have to do any tiresome, very much stressful follow-up like what I experienced when I was an exclusive member of the other competitor, which like Lord Voldermort, That-Other-Competitor-Which-Must-Not-Be-Named!)

Thanks again, Nuffnang!
May you go from strength to strength...

No comments: